Recent Posts

The Fearrington House

Dan & I had a wonderful night at the Fearrington House Inn to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary. It was just pure pleasure and I cannot wait to do it again! We enjoyed amazing food at The Fearrington House restaurant - getting the chef's tasting menu 9 courses! I could barely eat a bite after course 4 or 5...it was all very rich and amazing french-inspired cuisine. Now I am back to reality.

We are getting ready to go to press with some invitations that Callie designed with an Oak tree on a natural white paper for a November/Thanksgiving time wedding. They came out so nice. Will post a photo after the press run. Hey, maybe I should take my camera to the press runs this week! We have three of them about to go. I think it is neat to share what we do with you...

Night!
Sarah

0 comments: