Recent Posts

Oh Charleston!

So I am trying to give anyone reading our blog - is anyone out there (we LOVE comments) a better snapshot into what we do everyday. August is a bit slower for us so I have actually had some time to breathe this past week. I have been spending way more time reading other blogs and trend-shopping then I should be, but I digress. I wanted to share some photos of a set we did for a delightful bride, Sara. I could tell Sara had an artistic side upon meeting her the first time. She has a great sense of style. At any rate, she is getting married in Charleston this fall and is using a rich palette and we had the task of coming up with a design just for her. What follows is our heavy ivory stock, printed with a matte metallic coppery/gold ink. The backer card is a deep purple (which is hard to see in the shot). This purple is just gorgeous. The envelopes are a metallic rich, champagne/gold color.

2 comments:

Thayers said...

I love love love your work! I'm an aspiring invitation/stationary maker, but I've only designed ones for family...for free. I love it very much though and although I'm in the architecture field, this type of design is what I have a great passion for. I was excited to come across your website/blog. Its so wonderful to find people in the same area as me (Cary, NC) that have such great taste!

The Note House said...

Yes, I read your blog! Love your work. So classy and sophisticated.